Kilparrin Teaching and Assessment School and Services (Kilparrin) is located at Park Holme and provides on-site preschool and school programs and a free statewide support service for students with sensory impairment (vision and/or Deaf or Hard of Hearing) and additional disabilities.
Kilparrin provides a range of support services for identified learners through the following:
- Early intervention programs
- Kilparrin Early Learning Centre (specialist preschool support program)
- Birth – end of schooling
- Statewide preschool and school-based support
- Provision of professional development
- Resources and reference materials.